liyu023 Forum Index liyu023
`

liyu023 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

but the plan was changed and he w

View previous topic :: View next topic  
liny195

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:39 am    Post subject: but the plan was changed and he w Reply with quote

Jon Gruden hopes he’ll finally get the chance to meet Marshawn Lynch now that he’s coach of the Oakland Raiders.

After having numerous requests turned down by the media-adverse Beast Mode during his tenure as an ESPN announcer http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-sam-hubbard-jersey , Gruden now is officially Lynch’s coach after being introduced Tuesday for his second stint with the Raiders.

”You know, I’ve never met Marshawn Lynch. Even as a broadcaster, I asked for Marshawn Lynch in production meetings and I never got to meet him Mike Remmers Color Rush Jersey ,” Gruden said.

”So I’m anxious to sit down with Marshawn and meet him. We’ll talk about his future and the Raiders. I can’t wait. He came back to the Raiders for similar, I think, reasons that I did. I think he loves Oakland. I think he loves the Raiders and guys like him interest me Carlos Carrasco Cleveland Indians Jersey , so I’m looking forward to talking to him.”

Lynch came out of retirement this past season to join the Raiders. He said he made the move to give something back to his hometown of Oakland before the team moves to Las Vegas in 2020.

Lynch’s status is one of the questions facing the Raiders this offseason. He got off to a slow start in his return, rushing for just 266 yards in the first half of the season and getting suspended one game for shoving an official after coming off the bench during a scuffle against Kansas City.

He was a completely different player after that, rushing for 524 yards and five TDs in his final eight games. His average of 78.1 yards rushing per game in that span was tied for third best in the league.

”I thought he finished great Authentic Justus Annunen Jersey ,” general manager Reggie McKenzie said. ”Everybody was saying that he was going to tail off at the end. He did just the opposite. He ran harder at the end just like he did at the beginning. There was no drop-off there.”

Lynch has a contract for next season worth about $6 million, including a $1 million roster bonus due in March after the start of the new league year. McKenzie said any decision on Lynch’s status would come after a meeting with the new coaching staff.

Rookie Walker Buehler, the Dodgers‘ top prospect http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-byron-maxwell-jersey , has been optioned to the minor leagues after struggling in a relief appearance.

The team says Buehler was sent to Class-A Rancho Cucamonga before Friday night’s game against Colorado.

The Dodgers had no choice in making the move since he had been activated on Thursday, when Buehler gave up five runs in one-plus inning of relief in an 11-5 loss to the Cubs. There was no indication when Buehler will next pitch or when he would be recalled to the big-league team.

Buehler originally was set to make a rehab start for Triple-A Oklahoma City on Thursday after missing 19 days with a rib microfracture.

He flew to Oklahoma, but the plan was changed and he was immediately called back to Los Angeles. He landed Thursday morning http://www.ramsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-joseph-noteboom-jersey , was activated off the DL and came on in relief of Clayton Kershaw.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    liyu023 Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: