liyu023 Forum Index liyu023
`

liyu023 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Listening affirms that the other person's thoughts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
misshuana

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:57 am    Post subject: Listening affirms that the other person's thoughts Reply with quote

COPENHAGEN, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- Danish jewelry giant Pandora revealed Tuesday robust profit for the second quarter of 2016, backed by sales growth in all geographic regions.

"Growth in all regions continued into the second quarter ... All regions were supported by our continued focus on product diversification into rings and earrings," Pandora CEO Anders Colding Friis said in a press statement.

The group registered earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation of 1.609 billion Danish kroner (about 240 million U.S. dollars), up 23 percent from 1.311 billion kroner for the same period last year.

Revenue for the second quarter increased by 20 percent year-on-year to stand at 4.327 billion kroner, while net profit was 1.221 billion kroner against 910 million kroner for the same period last year, the company said in its interim financial report.

It added revenue from concept stores increased by 39 percent and corresponded to 63 percent of the total revenue.

According to Pandora, its best sales growth for Q2 was achieved in the Asia Pacific market with 43 percent hike, followed by Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Americas, where sales rose 28 percent and 5 percent respectively.

"EMEA and Asia Pacific maintained the strong momentum with double digit revenue growth, driven by positive double digit like-for-like growth and continued improvement of the store network," said Friis.

Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through some 8,900 points of sale, including more than 1,900 concept stores. (1 U.S. dollar = 6.71 Danish kroner) Enditem

Students at Shenyang Sports University in Northeast China's Liaoning Province draw a giant picture of Kobe Bryant on the ground on Thursday to commemorate the superstar player's farewell to the NBA. Photo: CFP

Kobe Bryant's 60-point win in his farewell National Basketball Association (NBA) game on Thursday has not only made him a headline in Chinese media Green Bay Packers Throwback Jersey , but also unleashed a flood of sentimental posts from his Chinese fans.

"Man, I can't believe how fast 20 years went by, this is crazy," Bryant said to the crowd following the victory by the Los Angeles Lakers Detroit Lions Throwback Jersey , the Xinhua News Agency reported.

Posts with the hashtag "Kobe's last game" had garnered more than 21 million total page views on Sina Weibo as of press time, with many posts expressing reluctance to see the legendary Lakers player leave the basketball court.

"Kobe is my basketball hero," one netizen wrote in a comment. "As a 30-year-old man, I cried the whole night for Kobe's departure Denver Broncos Throwback Jersey , as he also took away my childhood memories and my youth. Thank you for giving me power when I was down."

Fans have also flooded Kobe's official Sina Weibo page to show their affection, and more than 120,000 fans liked a farewell video Kobe posted on his Weibo page on Thursday.

Responding to their employees' strong affection for Kobe, some companies made arrangements for staff to watch Kobe's farewell match.

"I like Kobe very much Arizona Cardinals Throwback Jersey , and so do my employees, so I've decided to give them a holiday to stay home and watch his farewell game," Wang Renfeng, manager of an Internet company based in Jinan Atlanta Falcons Throwback Jersey , East China's Shandong Province, told the Global Times.

A manager surnamed Wang from an Internet company based in Hangzhou, East China's Zhejiang Province, told the Global Times that his company arranged for staff to watch Kobe's last match together.

"We hope our staff can learn professionalism from him by watching the game Baltimore Ravens Throwback Jersey ," Wang said.

Bryant was first drafted by the Charlotte Hornets (now the New Orleans Pelicans) in 1996 before being traded to the Lakers.

"

BEIJING, Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson will visit China on Sept. 30 at the invitation of Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Lu Kang said Wednesday.

The two sides will exchange views on bilateral ties, U.S. President Donald Trump's state visit to China this year Buffalo Bills Throwback Jersey , and major international and regional issues, Lu said.

China and the United States will hold their first social and people-to-people dialogue on Sept. 28 in Washington D.C.

Premier Li Keqiang met with visiting U.S. Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross on Sept. 26 in Beijing.

China-U.S. frequent high-level visits reflect normal and sound ties between the two countries, Lu said.

Since the Mar-a-Lago meeting between Chinese and U.S. heads of states in April, the leaders of the two countries Carolina Panthers Throwback Jersey , as well as personnel at all levels, are keeping close communication, Lu said.

He said that such communication is beneficial to the steady development of bilateral ties.

""The increasing cooperation not only brings benefits to the two countries and two peoples, but also accords with the common interests of all countries in the world Chicago Bears Throwback Jersey ,"" Lu said. ""China is willing to work with the United States for a positive outcome with Trump's visit.""

Lu said that China is ready to keep the momentum of communication and cooperation to promote bilateral ties.

Xi says international community must cooperate on global security

Chinese vice premier visits basketball players before friendship game

Highlights of Turkish-Iraqi joint military drill

Mexico quake death toll rises to 333

Modern manufacturing, transport help six Chinese provinces develop fast

A look at Kantuman Bazaar in China's Xinjiang

Scenery of terraced fields in Houyuan Village, China's Fujian

Scenery of high-speed rail networks in south China's Guangxi

"

Look at the United States auto industry. Look at the auto manufacturers and where they hail from. See, most of them are actually foreign auto makers who simply bring their wares and their products to the US auto . Soccer Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Authentic NHL Jerseys Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic NCAA Jerseys Cheap New NBA Jerseys Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Baseball Jerseys Cheap
Post new topic   Reply to topic    liyu023 Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: